Idaho Jewels Poodles offers several methods of payment, designed to meet your financial convenience. To reserve your new puppy, we require a NON-REFUNDABLE holding fee of $500 USD, which will go towards the purchase price of your puppy. While this fee is non-refundable, it is transferable to another puppy of your choice within 12 months of it being placed!
Idaho state customers must add Idaho sales tax of 6% sales tax to your puppy purchase price.
Here are some of the following approved methods by which we accept funds:
- CASH smart phone app (please text us to advise you'd like to pay this way & we'll send you a request for payment via this app) 208-521-5578
- Credit cards (please process using the PayPal button provided above. A 4% credit card processing fee will apply to all credit card purchases ($20). You do not have to have a PayPal account....simply a debit or credit card).
- Walmart-to-Walmart money transfer (Walmart charges $8-$16 for this service, depending on the amount)
- If you have a Wells Fargo/Wachovia bank branch in your area, we can share our account information with you so that you can place your confirmed payment directly into our account. Confirmed payment means it must be a USPS money order or cashier's check. The bank will no longer accept cash deposits.
- Bank wire directly from your bank account to ours (must add an additional $20 for our bank's fee for receiving a wire transfer)
- USPS money order or cashier's check (please allow fourteen (14) business days to clear). This method is available for final payment only. NOT available for the initial deposit!
- International customers must pay via bank wire transfer (must add an additional $20 bank's wire transfer fee)